Dual Inverter Generators to marine or RV shore power 50 amp 4 prong CS6364 tiwst lock outlet, 3 Feet
Do not connect or disconnect the parallel kit while the inverter are running.
Do not get the product wet.
Do not Disassemble
Connect step :
Do not attach parallel kit while inverter generators are running.
Make sure the inverter generator already turn off according the instructions include with your models. Remove any load from the inverter generator.
Connect the parallel kit cable to the parallel kit terminals on each inverter generators.
Loosen screws on ground terminals on each inverter generator. Attach a ground wire to each inverter generator, make sure tighten securely.
Turn on the inverter generators according the instructions include with your models.
Hung the outlet on wall by hanging bracket the handle on socket. (Keep it in dry environment)
Connect your equipment to get power or charge into appropriate outlet.
When finish, turn off the inverter generator and disconnect the parallel kit.
Work for universal generator such as EU1000i 2000i 2200i.
- Universal Inverter Generators, Parallel Kit Terminal
- Dual parallel input ends with grounding wire to one of shore power 4-prong 50 AMP 125/250 Volt NEMA SS2-50R locking outlet.
- Connect to two of quiet inverter generators to get max 40AMP power.
- Universal parallel connect kit for most all brands.
- Output : 40 AMP, 125 Volt / 250 Volt, Maximum Running Watt Rating : 10000 Watts.
- Length : 3 Feet