NEMA 10-30P to 14-60R, 1FT.
Dryer 3 prong plug to Welder 4 prong receptacle with additional grounding wire and terminal.
For use when you need to connect your 4-pole dryer with 14-60 Plug connect to 3-pole 10-30 outlet to get power, this adapter cord can solve your demand.
Additional ground wire more safety to make grounding into a 15A or 20A grounding pole on the outlet of the wall.
Must be connected the additional green grounding wire before use Dryer.
- Make your welder 14-60 Plug connect to 10-30 outlet, 30 AMP, 250 Volt, 7500 Watts.
- Molded with electroplate copper terminal in order to avoid surface oxidation effectively.
- Used 10AWG stranded copper inner wire, support max 30 Amp loading.
- NEMA 10-30 3-prong plug 250V 30 AMP molded male, right angle.
- NEMA 14-60 4-prong socket 125V/250V 30 AMP molded connector, right angle with additional 5 feet grounding wire.
- Length : 12 inch (1 feet).
- Color : Black