Do not connect or disconnect the parallel kit while the inverter are running.
Do not get the product wet.
Do not Disassemble
Connect step :
Do not attach parallel kit while inverter generators are running.
- Make sure the inverter generator already turn off according the instructions include with your models. Remove any load from the inverter generator.
- Connect the parallel kit cable to the parallel kit terminals on each inverter generators. Loosen screws on ground terminals on each inverter generator. Attach a ground wire to each inverter generator, make sure tighten securely.
- Turn on the inverter generators according the instructions include with your models.
- Hung the outlet on wall by hanging bracket the handle on socket. (Keep it in dry environment)
- Connect your equipment to get power or charge into appropriate outlet.
- When finish, turn off the inverter generator and disconnect the parallel kit.
Work for such as Universal EU1000i 2000i 2200i Generator,
- Universal Inverter Generators, Parallel Kit Terminal
- Dual parallel input ends with grounding wire to one of RV 30 AMP 120 Volt NEMA TT-30R AC power outlet.
- Connect to two of quiet inverter generators to get 30 AMP power.
Universal parallel connect kit for most all brands.
Maximum Running Watt Rating : 3750 Watts.
Output : 125 Volt, 30 AMP,
Length : 3 Feet